Sunday, June 29, 2008

How do you say puta in English?

From MSN: Single mom selling Fla. home, heart online.

After a year of trying to sell her four-bedroom home and eight years of singledom, Deven Trabosh is offering her South Florida home and a shot at marrying her on the Internet.

"I figured let's combine the ad because I'm looking for love and I'm looking to sell the house," said Trabosh, who teeters around the nearly 2,000 square-foot house in patent leather heels.

Pimp me
Pimp me
Pimp me, bay-bee
Till I lose control
Pimp me with your love
Till I lose control
"I'm struggling...I don't want to lose my house and I want to find somebody," said Trabosh, who changed her name in the ad to Traboscia to keep people from finding her in the phone book.

And now, you gave your name out so that plan is working out real well.

Ideally, Trabosh hopes a European man will close the deal and says she's willing to move overseas.

Because only those furriners are so stupid.

Her 21-year-old daughter Haley says she just wants her mom to find love.

How about a two-for-one combo deal?

No comments: